Friday 13 February 2015

Happiness-Alwayz a choice....

Growing up may be the hardest part of life. It’s the time when we seek our path of what we truly want in life. We keep looking for something or someone that we think will make us happy.
But..
Have you ever asked yourself, “What makes me happy?”, “Will I ever be happy when I get this, or when I get that?”, and the most interesting part of life is not a question. It is the desire of most people. Maybe you keep looking for it. Never stop trying to find it. Because you think it is the way to be happy.
Do you know someone that keeps saying… “I will be happy when I get the love of my life!”
There’s nothing wrong with that. In fact, we all want to love and to be loved. Love can make us a better person, to make the world a better place. Love can do everything. Love is a powerful gift from God because He, Himself is Love.
Love is the way to happiness. But don’t forget that happiness is an inside job. If you think you’re unhappy because you still don’t have the love of your life, that’s not true. I, myself also believed that it will only make me happy because that’s what we see and learned from our society.
Love is about sharing. Love can be given from our family and friends, from the strangers we will meet. We keep learning from them. Loving them back can lead us to happiness.
Happiness is always a choice. You will find happiness if you allow yourself to be happy from within and through sharing them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment